in Indianapolis and Carmel Indiana
Waxing is a great way to remove unwanted hair- anywhere!
Fusion Spa's waxing method is personalized and customized for you and your needs. Waxing prices are varied from patient to patient. Prices are based on time and thickness of hair areas, tweezing, etc.
Pre-waxing Tips (Do not)
- Sunbathe or tanning bed up to 24 hours before
- Workout up to 1 hour before, Receive Peels (glycol AHA,BHA, etc) or microdermabrasion 24 hours prior.
We DO NOT Recommend waxing if you are using the following:
- Retin A/Renova - 30 days of non-use required to wax
- Accutane - 90 days of non-use require to wax
- Differen Gel - 14 days of non-use
- Metro-Gel - 14 days of non-use.
Other factors that may affect your waxing experience
Antibiotics - May lift skin and make it extremely red, Allergies. Lack of sleep, Caffeine, Alcohol and your menstrual cycle
- Use Neosporin, Aloe Vera or Hydrocortisone as a topical application during healing process
- Avoid tight fitting garments for 24-48 hours after body waxing.
- Keep the waxed area clean, but do not use harsh cleaners or creams for 24-48 hours post- waxing.
- Dab on Hydrogen peroxide every 6 hours for 24 hours post- waxing
- Do not touch the waxed areas with fingers or pick at ingrown hairs
- Do not exfoliate for 2-3 days post waxing, and then exfoliate regularly to avoid ingrown hairs
- No Peels or microdermabrasion, NO hot tubs, hot showers or baths for 24-48 hours post - waxing
- Avoid chlorine for 4 hours post-waxing
- Avoid shaving between waxes.